The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the admit card for the recruitment of the Pharmacist in Clerical cadre and Data Analyst in Officer Scale. Candidates who have registered for the recruitment exam can download SBI admit card 2021 for the posts on the official website. One can download the SBI admit card 2021 through their login credentials such as registration or roll number and password or date of birth. The exam authority will be conducting the online exam on May 25, 2021. Aspirants can check the admit card link and other details below.
SBI Admit Card 2021
Pharmacist in Clerical cadre
Data Analyst in Officer Scale
|Bank||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Admit Card Date||May 10, 2021|
|Exam Date||May 25, 2021|
How To Download SBI Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official website of SBI – www.sbi.co.in
- Find the SBI Pharmacist online exam admit card or SBI Data Analyst online exam admit card link.
- Enter the login details such as registration number or roll number and password or date of birth.
- Enter the captcha for verification.
- The SBI Pharmacist Clerk admit card 2021 or SBI Data Analyst Specialist Cadre admit card 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download SBI admit card 2021 and take a printout of the same.
SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 (Clerk)
The SBI has released the recruitment notification for a total of 67 Pharmacists vacancies. The selection of the candidates will be based on the online written exam and interview. Candidates who have registered for the exam can download the admit card through the below link.
SBI Data Analyst Admit Card 2021 (Specialist Cadre)
The Bank has released the recruitment notification for the post of Data Analyst (Specialist Cadre) on regular basis. The notification was released for a total of 5 vacancies. One should appear for the online exam scheduled on May 25, 2021. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview round.
Candidates are advised to check all the details printed on the admit card whether they are correct or not. In case of any discrepancy, one should contact the exam authority without any delay. Aspirants need to take a printout of the call letter and carry the same to the examination centre. One should also carry a valid photo identity card issued by the Central or State government for verification purpose.