The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is likely to release the Office Attendant exam result soon. As per the sources, the RBI Office Attendant result date 2021 is May 6. Candidates who have appeared for the online written exam held on April 9 and 10 can check their RBI Office Attendant result 2021 on the official website – www.rbi.org.in.
The exam authority will release the RBI Office Attendant exam result in the form of a merit list. Candidates who have qualified in the written exam have to appear for a Language Proficiency Test followed by a medical examination. The RBI Office Attendant merit list will be prepared based on compiling the scores of the written and medical exam. Check the RBI Office Attendant result 2021 link and other details below.
RBI Office Attendant Result 2021
|Organiser||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|RBI Office Attendant Exam Date||April 9 and 10, 2021|
|RBI Office Attendant Result Date 2021||May 6, 2021 (tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam And Language Proficiency|
How To Check RBI Office Attendant Exam Result 2021?
- Visit the official website of RBI – www.rbi.org.in
- Go to the “Opportunities @RBI” tab on the homepage.
- Click on “Results” under the Current vacancies section
- Find the RBI Office Attendant Online Exam Result 2021 link.
- Enter the login details such as the Application Id and Password.
- The RBI Office Attendant result 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the RBI Office Attendant Merit list 2021 and keep a hard copy for future reference.
RBI Office Attendant Language Proficiency Test
Candidates who have passed with flying colours in the written exam will be eligible for the Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The language test is mandatory and will be of qualifying nature. The Language Proficiency Test is conducted in 12 local languages of the state concerned. Candidates should note that the marks secured in the LPT will not be considered for preparing the final RBI Office Attendant Merit list 2021.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed