Amid the rising number of Covid-19 cases in the country, many central and state education boards have postponed their board exams. After the postponement of NEET PG 2021 and JEE Main April Session 2021 Exams, the UGC NET 2021 aspirants are speculating that NTA shall take a similar decision and should postpone the UGC NET 2021 which is scheduled to be held from 02 May 2021 to 17 May 2021. However, NTA has not made any official announcement regarding the postponement of UGC NET 2021.
The UGC NET 2021 Admit Cards for the exam are expected to be released soon on the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The examination will take place in a Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only. The test will contain two papers consisting of Objective Type and Multiple Choice Questions.
UGC NET is conducted twice a year – in June and in December and this is the UGC NET December 2020 cycle which could not be held on time.
UGC NET 2021 Exam: Important Points
- The University Grants Commission (UGC) holds the National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine the eligibility for Professor or Junior Research Fellowship.
- The NTA will release the Answer Key of the question paper after the UGC NET 2021 Exam. The candidates can challenge the Answer Key.
- The Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) will be valid for three years.
- The candidate can download the Admit Card from the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in and in case any candidate is unable to download the Admit Card, they can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The candidates need to bring their UGC NET Admit Card along with the Self-declaration form due to the prevailing Covid-19 conditions.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed