The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications for the Youth for India Fellowship 2021. The SBI Youth for India Fellowship is a 13-month long rural development program. The SBI Fellowship program is a CSR initiative to create leaders of tomorrow and making difference in rural India. The participants will receive a readjustment allowance of Rs. 50,000, upon the successful completion of this program as well as a certificate of completion from SBI Foundation.
The candidates will also gain access to SBI’s vibrant ecosystem comprising of Alumni, partners, and other related organisations in the social sector. It can be leveraged to explore opportunities or other collaborations. The candidates can submit their applications before 30 April 2021.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021
- SBI Youth For India Fellowship aims to provide opportunities to educated youth to make a positive change at the grass-roots level in rural India.
- It aims to provide NGOs working on development projects in rural India with educated manpower.
- It promotes a forum for the program alumni to contribute to rural development and share ideas.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021: Eligibility
- The candidate should hold a Graduate or Bachelor’s Degree in any stream or discipline.
- The candidate’s age should be between 21 to 32 years.
- The candidate should be willing to commit to a 13-month long rural fellowship program.
- The candidate should be a team player with strong interacting skills.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021: Selection Process
- First, the applicants need to fill in the basic details in the application form.
- Then the applicants will have to appear for the Essay-based Online Assessment Stage which will show a glimpse of the applicant’s perspectives and overall worldviews towards the fellowship.
- Lastly, there will be an interview process through which the Personality assessment of the candidate will be done.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021: Topics to Work On
- Women Empowerment
- Traditional Craft
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Rural Livelihood
- Self Governance
- Food Security
- Environmental Protection
- Alternate Energy
The candidates can visit the official website to know more details about the SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed